- Plan & implement sales strategies on an international scale according to the brand positioning and annual sales target.
- Promote and grow the brand in all territories (priority: North America, Western and Eastern Europe, Middle East, Asia other regions).
- Segment existing and potential customers and develop appropriate tailored sales approaches.
- Reach existing customers (B2C) and focusing on chasing the new ones.
- Secure and manage agents and distributors partnerships where applicable.
- Actively open new accounts with a particular focus on department store business to ensure top tier representation.
- Negotiate budgets and building seasonal price lists based on the brand positioning.
- Permanent correspondence with international buyers via email and by phone.
- Work with the documents: invoices, packing lists, order forms, etc.
- Managing of orders during seasonal sales campaigns.
We propose you:
- work for a developing international fashion brand;
- 8-hour working day from 9:00 to 18:00, 5-day working week;
- the career growth.
- 1 year+ of fashion management experience (preferably multi-channel sales).
- Experience of working within an international environment.
- Existing strong relationships with key worldwide stores (department / multibrand / concept stores / boutiques / online).
- Proven track record of achieving sell in and sell out targets.
- Leadership skills.
- Accurate and numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent English both oral and written skills.
- Ability to work fast under pressure - adaptable and flexible.
- Confident and outgoing - a proactive and creative thinker.
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- Ability to communicate and present information to senior management.
- Ability to communicate to key accounts and independents in a convincing and professional manner.
- Ability to research and proactively open new accounts in various international territories in line with the business needs.
- Solid analytical skills when processing varied data from different sources.
- Ability to work in a designer showroom environment.
- Good knowledge of Excel and ability to learn new systems.